Just the right type of support.
Whats included in the package
As a birth doula with years of experience with a holistic background and over 300 births attended, I offer:
Two (1 hour) Prenatal appointments:
- #1 - Birth Plan Overview - Done in home or at a mutual meeting place (cafe or restaurant)
- #2 - Prenatal meeting to discuss your pregnancy, go over comfort techniques, what to expect and how to
prepare for your birth. During this visit, I give couples all of my tools and tricks so that they can find what is
beneficial and helpful for both mom and partner.
This visit can be in your home or your doula can attend a Doctors appointment instead.
- In depth detailed end of pregnancy plan that includes great ways for partners to bond and connect
in pregnancy to prepare for labor. Things to do in early labor, how to identify when to do to the
hospital/birth center and when to call your doula, how to prepare for postpartum healing, and ways to help
this experience be everything you want it to be. Also covers: Things to pack in your birthing bag, healing ways
to relax or find healing.
- UNLIMITED Phone and email support prenatally as needed
- Phone support at first sign of labor
- Availability (on call for you) from the moment you book your package!
That is 24/7 on-call care with NO black-out dates --even on holidays or weekends where as some doulas are only on call from
certain gestational dates.
- Support in your home, if desired (Recommended), before making the transition to the hospital/birth center
OR meet you the hospital/birth center and stay with you the duration of your birth depending on what you want
- Pictures can be taken on your phone - professional photography services are available.
- Written timeline of events (if desired)
- Help with initial latch and breastfeeding support
- Make sure that both mom and dad are fed before leaving
- In depth detailed postpartum plan that includes postpartum meal planning, breastfeeding information,
postpartum healing guide, postpartum exercise guide, normal newborn tips, helpful ways to deal with family
members, and ways to help ease the transition of adding a baby to the family.
This helps you to prepare for life after birth
- One week in home visit (If needed - client to schedule)
- Postpartum resources and referrals
- UNLIMITED Phone and email support postpartum as needed
Payment plans are always available!
A 50% deposit is required to hold your space and the remaining balance is due at 34 weeks of pregnancy if not paid upfront..
We accept payments with FSA and HSA cards,
Credit, Debit, Cash, Check
Barter and Farm equipment
**There is a $20 travel fee may be due at every appointment for anyone outside of the immediate Austin Area.
Which can be paid during each appointment**